16 September 2016

Happiness Page Project - Celebrate Your Victories

Well I think you are well on your way with your Happiness Pages...I hope you are enjoying your project.

This week I want to share a variation or an addition you might like to add to your journal.  Celebrate your Victories..


This is the title plate I draw on the starting sheet, just like the Happiness Pages.  Next thing is to colour and shade.


This is the layout I came up with.  Seven boxes, one for each day of the week with ample room to right three fantastic things your did that day.  I made a mirror image on the facing page just to balance it out and make it pleasing to the eye though you can make your boxes any old way you choose.

Let's do what makes us happy and celebrate what makes us unique.

Enjoy your weekend friends and happy drawing.

Sheila